Gunnersbury Catholic School strives to educate all its pupils within an environment where the Catholic traditions of learning, truth, justice, respect and community are promoted.
Gunnersbury Catholic School Mission Statement
So as to realise our mission, Gunnersbury works towards three aims:
- to build a community based on Christian values
- to maximise the potential of each individual within the school in academic, personal, physical, social and spiritual terms
- to produce young men and, in the Sixth Form, young women who will take those values beyond school to promote a better, more just society
We seek to achieve these aims by:
- demonstrating fairness and justice in all school systems
- promoting relationships based upon respect, tolerance and understanding throughout the school
- creating a partnership in learning which identifies and develops the talents of each individual
- learning, living and celebrating our Catholic tradition
As part of the mission of the Archdiocese of Westminster to educate young people, we see our task as a shared endeavour, a partnership between school, home and parish, working together for the benefit of all students at Gunnersbury.